Anger Management Treatment
Take Back Your Emotional Control
We all experience anger from time to time, but for some, it can lead to harmful and destructive behaviors. The results are often poor performance at school or work, legal issues, and even chronic health issues.
If this is something that you experience from time to time, you are not alone. Anger management treatment with Dean Aman LPCMH can help. Our anger management therapists provide effective strategies to keep anger from becoming a destructive force within your life.
Anger Can Be a Useful Emotion
We don’t want to eliminate anger, but instead recognize, and manage it as a useful part of human nature. It can also be a motivating factor, and a catalyst for change. But we may need to learn how to better channel this powerful feeling. There are a variety of tools our psychiatrists can help you with, to gain stronger emotional control.
Therapy can provide you with new skills:
- Relaxation – Learning mindfulness, meditation, deep breathing, and other ways to relax yourself in the moment can prove helpful in diminishing your anger response.
- Improving communication skills – Sometimes simply having the right words for a given situation can reduce anger levels.
- Reframing it – Thinking about the issue from another perspective may help. Things aren’t often as bad as they initially seem.
- Humor – A funny thought can often take the sting out of a situation.
- Relocate Yourself – It may help to remove yourself from a potentially dangerous environment.
Our experienced anger management therapists can help you regain control of your day-to-day life right now.
When Has Anger Become A Problem?
If anger makes you feel violent, or otherwise negatively impacts your quality of life, it is time to seek treatment. When small events provoke a significant internal reaction, it’s a sign something unresolved is causing you pain.
At Dean Aman LPCMH, we can help. Our experienced staff can help you develop proven strategies needed to control anger. We can help you channel it in a useful manner, instead of letting it override your life as a destructive force.
Seeking Anger Management Therapy
At Dean Aman, our staff does everything we can to accomodate our patients. We have short wait times, so you can schedule an appointment and be seen quickly. Our staff works with a variety of insurance companies and can accommodate patients of all income levels. We also work with short-term disability plans and the employee assistance program (EAP).
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for anger management therapy.