Keith Kaut has over twenty five years helping patients identify and treat the underlying psychological, biological, and social causes of emotional distress. He has earned numerous certifications in counseling as well as helped employees in EAP recover and maintain mental health after a traumatic event or normal grief.
Keith has excelled in a wide range of treatment settings, from transformative therapy sessions/interventions, to leading substance abuse and gambling treatment programs. He joined our team in 2019 and has pioneered new plans and opportunities for individual and group therapy sessions at our clinic.
- Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (DE)
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (DE)
- International Certified Gambling Counselor (ICGC-II)
- East Carolina University Masters of Science Degree/Rehabilitation Counseling for Substance Abuse
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Social Work (B.S.P.) Minored in Employee Assistance Program Counseling
Contact Keith Kaut