Edwin O. Walker is a psychiatrist with almost four decades of professional experience. He has an extensive background in substance abuse treatment and attention deficit disorder, as well as non-narcotic anxiety and pain management.
Edwin excels as a child psychiatrist, and has worked in a multitude of treatment settings. His ability to diagnose patients accurately and deliver effective treatment programs is unparalleled.
He has held leadership positions in prestigious hospitals and addiction treatment centers to the Department of Juvenile Justice and private practices. Edwin has also spent many years as an educator, teaching at the Division of Child Psychiatry at the University of Kentucky School of Medicine, and as an Instructor at the Department of Psychiatry and Pediatrics at the Marshall University School of Medicine. He has also been a practicing telepsychiatrist since 1998.
Edwin has a true passion for working with adolescents and their families to build healthier lifestyles and relationships. He joined our team in 2019 and continues to develop effective treatment plans that bring about powerful transformations for his patients.
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Asbury College (BA)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychiatry
- American Bd of Addiction Medicine, Addiction Medicine
- American Bed of Prevention Medicine, Addiction Medicine
- DEA: Controlled Substance, Suboxone
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Diplomat
- Medical License OH, NC, WV, MN, OK, AK