Lorraine Land, PhD, LPMHC, CDAC has worked in the field of mental health since 2002. She specializes in treating adolescents and young adults for a wide range of conditions.
Lorraine has been a school counselor, school psychologists, and educational advocate in the DC-Baltimore and Philadelphia metropolitan areas. Her extensive background in community mental health wrap around services and substance abuse counseling.
- Licensed Professional Counselor of Mental Health (LPCMH)
- Psychology (PhD)
- Nationally Certified School Counselor (NCC)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Certified School Psychologist in the state of Delaware
- Capella University – Psychology
- John Hopkins University – Counseling
- Millersville University – Bachelors Degree
- Penn State University Park – Communication