Kym Reynolds is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has successfully helped thousands of patients restore joy and happiness in their lives. She is an anxiety and depression treatment expert specializing in children’s, family and senior psychotherapy/psycho-education.
Her experience in counseling and crisis management is unparalleled, with a background that ranges from treating high-risk patients in protective treatment units to elementary schoolchildren. Kym has a unique ability to motivate and educate her patients, leading to positive, lasting change in their lives.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Masters of Social Work, Delaware State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, University of Delaware
- National Association of Social Workers
Contact Kym Reynolds